Monday, March 10, 2014

Gavin is Three!

I love repeat clients.  It is so fun to watch their kids grow and mature! 

Remember Gavin?  Now is a big 3 year old.  His mom was a little worried because he is a little uncooperative at home these days (in my opinion the threes are much more terrible than the twos).  However, no need to worry.  Gavin was a pure delight and quite the ham for the camera!




 We also got some great family shots.  I especially love the candid shots.  It is so fun to see families interacting together and catching those precious moments on film!


Don't you just love how Katie is looking at Steve?

Love this city shot!
Steve made the comment that this background looks like the Full House opening.  So true!

Love how Katie and Steve are focused on Gavin and he is looking right at the camera!

Guess what?  These two lovebirds are going to be tying the knot in July.  I am so grateful that I get to be their wedding photographer as well as their family photographer!  We grabbed a few shots for the invitations to their rehearsal in which they are inviting everyone to the 4th of July Rockies game.  Genius! 

Can you see Coors field in the background?

I love how Katie glanced over to check on Gavin when I snapped this shot.

Congratulations guys!  I can't wait to be a part of your big day!  For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page (LiLo Photography).

No comments:

Post a Comment