Thursday, October 11, 2012

Landes Family Sneak Peek

Once again, I got to photograph some good friends.  I have the greatest job! 

The Landes' were so great about venturing out in the FREEZING weather for our photo shoot last Saturday.  It was a great day to shoot (for lighting purposes), but it was cold!  They did really good.  It is hard enough to get a 2 year old and 4 year old to look at the camera, but you add cold weather and it could have been disastrous.  But they were troopers!

I love this family.  They are loving, fun, faithful and you can always count on them for anything!   I am so thankful for our friendship and wish we could spend more time together.

Enjoy!













For more pictures of this beautiful family, visit my facebook page here or my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment