Thursday, August 3, 2017

Kole- Parker Newborn Photographer

Look at sweet little Kole.



Isn't he just the cutest little squishy baby you have ever seen?
He even smiled a bit for me! 



I love the simplicity of this session.  Kole was such a happy and content baby.  It made my job so much easier.



He didn't even mind his brother making tons of noise in the background.  Second babies are so chill!!  They are used to the noise.



Hello little Kole!  Welcome to the world.


Kole wanted to have his eyes open a little bit during the session.  



He never cried or was fussy but he just was wide awake. 


I eventually wore him out and he went off to dreamland.


 

I love all of their little details.  Look at his little toe nails.

 

I am so glad that I have been able to snuggle both of these boys when they were babies. 



Siblings shots are always my favorite.  Little Kamden loves being a big brother.



He was so good with Kole!




I loved seeing this sweet family again and catching up a bit and snuggling little Kole!


This mama is gorgeous.  And I am a little jealous about how beautiful she looked less than a week after having a baby!  Not fair.



And then Kole had a little daddy time.


 

Congratulations on becoming a family of 4!



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or www.photolilo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment