Thursday, July 27, 2017

Aria- 8 months || Denver Baby and Child Photographer

I love seeing babies multiple times in one year.  Getting to know the family and seeing the babies grow and learn new tricks is such a blessing for me.  Aria is no different.  She was a little camera shy at her 4 month session, but she more than made up for it this time around.  Even at the very beginning when she was being changed she was a happy baby.


She was all smiles and SO happy.  It made the session super easy and I left with a big ol' smile on my face!




We met at Wash Park which isn't a place I normally shoot, but it is so pretty down there and it made for a great back drop for Aria's pictures.




8 month sessions are so easy because the baby can't move around too much but they are usually so happy and don't have too much stranger anxiety!  Aria is rolling around and you can see how she would just tuck her arm behind her and then roll over.



She also loves the feeling of soft things and loves to rub her cheek against them so I loved that she did that in our session too.  So nice to be able to document each stage and help parents remember all of those little details.  Those little things are so quickly forgotten!




Look at her cute little (not so little) elephant!



An adorable baby + an adorable outfit + a wooden bowl = perfection!





She loved having her foot outside of the bowl and loved feeling the grass with her hand.  So cute. 





I had to get a little mama and dada love in there too.  She is well loved.




Look at the way she hugs this little bear!!!  It was so adorable.




I am already looking forward to her one year session. She changed so much from 4 months to 8 months I can't wait to see what the next 4 months brings.  See you soon little Miss!


For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment