Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Katie- Littleton Senior Picture Photography

Last week I met the most wonderful young lady (and her equally awesome mom). 



We spent the morning wandering around downtown Littleton and it was an easy session.





I mean....how could it not be with a beauty like this girl!?




It was a perfectly beautiful day with light cloud cover which meant that we could shoot in places that are normally too sunny and bright.




Katie was a total natural in front of the camera and it was really hard to narrow it down to show you my favorites. 




When I was taking these pictures her mom got a little misty eyed saying how quickly Katie has grown up.  To which Katie looked like this and I snapped the picture.  I love it! 




Katie is also a three sport girl.  She does basketball, soccer and cross country.  When I asked which one was her favorite her mom responded for her by saying "whichever season it is, is her favorite".  I love that!




Isn't she just a naturally beautiful young lady?  No fancy make-up or hairdo just simply gorgeous!!





Congratulations Katie!  I hope you have a wonderful senior year and that you enjoy all the seasons of 
 sports this year. 




I loved spending the morning with you guys and getting to know you!



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment