Friday, August 18, 2017

Hope- Littleton Senior Pictures

I love it when seniors have a real passion for something.  Even better when that passion aligns with mine! 



I loved meeting Hope for her senior pictures.  






I assure you that she is as sweet as her pictures.



She has this beautiful old soul look about her.  Not that she looks old but that her soul shines through her eyes and there is a wisdom and contentment there.




I know a lot of these pictures are non-smiling but I couldn't help but love and favor the ones where her inner beauty is shining right through her beautiful eyes.



Hope loves photography and creating beautiful pictures just like I do!  I am totally jealous that she found this passion so early in life and that she is pursing it.  I didn't pick up photography until I was in my 30's!




Hope also loves to read (me too....see Kindred Spirits) so she brought along some of her favorite books and I love the way these turned out.





At then end, we found a cool alley and these ended up being some of my favorite.  I love this beautiful dress.


My favorite.




Hope, I trust that you will have a wonderful senior year and I wish you the best of luck!  Keep chasing your dreams and pursing creative outlets.



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment