Monday, August 28, 2017

The Skrabec Family- Denver Family Photography

This little family has a little piece of my heart.



I first met Matt and Amber when they were seminary students and started renting out my sister's basement.  It ended up being a very trying time for my sister and her family and it was in God's perfect timing that they were there for everyone.  They loved on my sister and her kids, gave her company, council and I am grateful to them.





Now they have grown up, moved to California and had an adorable baby girl!




I was so happy to hear that they were going to come back to Denver for a wedding and they wanted to do family pictures with me. 



Little Zoe is an absolute delight.  



And are you kidding me with those dimples???  


And the drool.  You know how much I love baby drool.  It is a weird obsession of mine.



This sweet girl was so happy and it made my job so easy. 


Only 3 months in and these guys are already expert parents and Zoe is such a happy baby even though she was in a different state, time zone and off schedule.  That is impressive!


 
It was such a treat to see these two love on their baby girl.




I think these are my favorite.  How could you not love these??





At the end Zoe got a tiny bit fussy and Matt said "do the hair trick".  Amber just laid her down and waved her hair over Zoe's face.  It calmed her down immediately and she started falling asleep and smiling at the same time.  I've never seen anything like it.  It was so cute.




I am so thankful for you Skrabecs.  And you have such a beautiful and sweet baby girl.  Congratulations.  Make sure you let me know next time you are in town so we can do pictures again.  I can't wait to get my hands on your beautiful (and delightfully squishy) baby girl again. 




For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment