Monday, August 7, 2017

Ezra- 4 months // Littleton Baby Photographer

Just when I think I can't love this family any more, I have a session like this.



It was total perfection.




Ezra smiled the entire session and was happy as could be.  It was so much fun.




I also really like feet (let me clarify....baby feet.  Not necessarily adult feet).  Don't judge.




Also, can we talk for a minute about his outfits?  A little 3 piece suit.  Are you kidding me?



I know this probably grosses most people out, but I am in love with the spit bubbles.  Again, don't judge.




Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, they pulled out the overalls.  I am a sucker for overalls.  I dressed my boys in overalls ALL. THE. TIME.  They were my favorite.  


And you can see the Ezra made the most adorable Osh Kosh overalls even cuter.  I mean....the rolls are so squishy!!!  And he is so expressive.




Can you say Gerber baby?




After the overalls we decided to get a few basic ones with just a diaper on.  I am so glad we did.  I love the simplicity of these.  Hey parents.  If you are looking for an easy way to take a cute and simple clutter-free photo of your baby try this trick.



Lay your baby on a plain colored blanket in a shady area that has open sky above it.  Meaning you aren't under a roof but you are in the shade.  Then take a picture from above the baby looking down.  This will give the bright shine in their eyes without making their eyes squinty.  It makes for the best lighting.





And apparently Ezra loves Pooh.  (Yes, I am immature and had to make some Pooh jokes).   It is so nice when parents bring personal touches to the session.  It helps you remember all of those little details that are easy to forget.



And now I can't wait for our next session!!!  4 months can't come soon enough with this boy.



Peace out! 


For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment