Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Hess Family- Castle Rock Maternity Photographer

 I love seeing my LiLo families grow year by year.  And there is nothing I love more than getting an email saying "we are expecting another baby soon and we want you do photos for us again".  It brings a giant smile to face and warms my heart.  Needless to say,  I was so excited to get an email from Susan letting me know that their family was growing this year.




This spring has been full of maternity and baby pictures and I have been LOVING it!  Bring on the babies.  I can't get enough of them!!!




Isn't Susan beautiful?  Her belly is SO cute! 




All three kids in one picture.  Awwww.




This is what mothering a 2 year old looks like.  Busy....but full of joy.



Have I told you how much I love belly pictures?  There is something about the hope, love and excitement of a new baby that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 


These two are perfect together.



 

A little boy giving his mom a flower.  Is there anything sweeter?



Isn't Kailyn so cute??  She has such a gentle spirit and is so helpful with her brother.  She makes a wonderful big sister and I know she is going to love this new baby SO much! 



These two have a special bond.  Makes me wish I had a daughter to snuggle (until the teenage drama comes and then I will just stick with the boys). 




Carter did my Baby's First year program when we was born and now he is a typical 2 year old boy and doesn't want to sit or stand still.  So most of his photos are action shots, but isn't he adorable? 





He seems so big now.  It is hard to believe he was a little baby when I first met him.  Boy how time flies.


 
And those eyelashes.  I have said it after every session but it still stands true that I have total eyelash envy.



Even though Carter was ON THE GO, we managed to get a few family pictures. 






 When we were doing these photos someone walked by and asked if Susan was okay.  Guess she didn't see me with the camera and was wondering why a pregnant lady was just laying in the middle of the walking path on a blanket.  I had a good laugh about that one.



I love Susan's face in this one.  Calm and serene in the midst of Chaos.


We even managed to get some sibling pictures!



 

I love this little family and I can't wait to meet the newest Hess baby in just a few weeks. 


For more photos follow me on Facebook, Instagram or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment