Monday, May 29, 2017

Baby Harper- Littleton Newborn Photographer

It has been such a pleasure to walk the road to parenthood with this adorable couple.  I loved helping them announce to the world that they were expecting and then again seeing them for maternity pictures.



Now I get to share little Miss Harper with the world!





Isn't she divine?  




She was on her best behavior! 



I loved the retro vibe of this particular set up.


 
These pictures of Whitney and Harper are my favorites.  I love the way moms look after having a baby.  Yes, they look a bit tired....but they have such a look of love and contentment.




All tuckered out and ready for a nap.



She already has him wrapped around her little finger.


 
These three are totally and absolutely in love with each other.  It was such a joy to be with them as a family.





For more photos follow me on Instagram or Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment