Thursday, April 14, 2016

Henley- 6 months

Tutus and Pearls!  What more could I ask for?  
How about 2 girls in tutus and pearls?
 


This picture of Adley from 3 years ago is still one of my favorites!




When Hollie said she wanted to re-create this picture with little Henley, I couldn't wait.





How fun to be able to compare these sweet girls!


Mirror, Mirror on the ground......who's the cutest girl around?



I think it is Henley!





Adley has changed a bit in the last three years too.



Sisters!



I am so thankful for this family.  My baby's first year clients are
 always my favorites but this family is truly amazing and I am so 
thankful they area  part of my LiLo family.



I can't believe that this little girl is 6 months already! 




I can't wait to see her again in a few months.


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment