Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Parker- One Year (Denver Family Photography)

It is always so bitter sweet when "my babies" turn one.  That means that I won't
 get to see them and their families nearly as often.



This red couch had me swooning.  My favorite color, and one of my 
favorite little guys.  It is a match made in heaven.



This little guy is one of the happiest babies I have ever worked with.  
He makes my job so easy!


His big brother Landon is adorable as well.  
Aren't they so cute together!?
 .


Look who is one! 





His hair and dimples...ohmygoodness.




At the end of the session we just had to have a little mini cake smash.  
I love this part of my one year sessions. 




I love to see them all covered in frosting and looking cute.



Parker liked the candle more than he liked the frosting.  
Silly boy!



So glad that I have been able to walk through the first year of each of 
these boys' lives.  What a privilege.  Thanks guys!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment