Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peek: The H Family

Greetings faithful readers!  I just want to start this post by saying "Thanks for tuning in!".  I really appreciate all of your kind words and support.  I couldn't do what I do without you and your referrals.

Okay, now let's get down to it.  I was able to meet this sweet family a few weeks ago.  They have been patiently waiting for....too long.  Sorry it took me so long to get these to you Dawn.  This is my busiest time of year and I have been blessed to be so very busy.

I love this little family.  I am a sucker for families with three boys!  I am not going to lie and say this was an easy shoot.  Three little boys under the age of 4 makes for a busy session.  But, I loved it.  I enjoyed chasing them around and trying to find that sweet little smile that is all theirs.

These little guys were particularly cute!  I can't believe how blue their eyes are.  I never enhance eye color in pictures, but these eyes are so blue that it looks like I did some photoshop magic on them.  NOPE, they are all natural.





Don't you love Dad's face in this one?




Poor little guy was really tuckered out.



I didn't get a ton of pictures with everyone smiling at the camera looking perfect, but let's be honest.  With three little boys.....that is not a true picture of your family at this stage.  With a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 4 month old it can be tricky.  But I think it is just as important to freeze time and remember and look back on what it was like when they were this age.

Dawn, it was a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family.  I hope to follow you guys and watch you grow in the years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment