Monday, August 27, 2012

Mariah- Sneak Peek

I LOVE my job!  Things are picking up in the photography world as summer is ending and fall is fast approaching.  This last Saturday I had 3 photo-shoots in one day.  I think that is a record.  They were all so much fun, but now I am trying to get all of those pictures edited.  That is a tall order.  I know what it is like to sit by the computer waiting to see your pictures, so I try to get them done as quickly as possible, but WHEW, I am tired!

Just to be fair, I started editing with the first shoot of the day.  Yikes.  I think it is my toughest.  I took over 300 pictures, and after weeding it down, I had over 100 that I LOVED and wanted to tweak a bit.  That is a lot of pictures!

Mariah goes to our church and I just love her and her family.  Her mom is one of the most amazing women I know, and if this young lady grows up to be anything like her mom (which she already is), she is going to be a real gem too.  Not only is she amazingly sweet and talented (she is going to beauty school right now), she is GORGEOUS!!!!  I feel like we were shooting the cover of a magazine.  Stunning.

So Mariah, here you go!  Bask in your beauty and the One who created you with such beauty inside and out!







For more pictures of this beauty, check out my facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment