Friday, August 17, 2012

Kaylee-The Good Dilemma

I hadn't done any senior pictures all summer and then, BAM, two in one week!  I love taking pictures of seniors.  It allows me to slow down, connect with my subject and really be creative!  I usually do young kids/families (which I LOVE) but it sometimes feels like I am doing a jig on my head, waving my hands and constantly trying to get everyone smiling and looking at the camera.  It has been a nice change of pace.

Kaylee is the sister of one of Tanner's baseball team members (I love the Storm team!).  Again, how is it that Jenny is old enough to have a senior in High School?

Kaylee is interested in photography and is such a sweetie.  Doesn't hurt that she is a real beauty too.  However, Kaylee presented me with a real dilemma this week.  I took over 200 pictures of her, and I narrowed it down to about 180 REALLY good ones.  This presents a problem.  Which ones are the best?  Which ones do I blog about?  Which ones do I post online?  Decisions, decisions.  I realize that this is an incredibly amazing problem to have, so I am not really complaining!

The biggest problem I had with Kaylee is that she didn't have a serious face.  Every time I would say "okay, how about not smiling?", she would break out into a huge smile.  It was hilarious!  Toward the end, I would just say that to get a big smile out of her.  It was so cute!

So Kaylee, here you go.  Here are some of my favorites. 







Good luck and have fun your Senior Year!  For more pictures, check my facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment