Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Vail- Denver Newborn Photographer

Want to see pictures of the triple threat?  The triple threat is talented, beautiful and wonderful.  This family is all three of those things.  Not fair, right!?  But seriously, I LOVED meeting this family and spending the morning with them.  They were so laid back, welcoming and friendly.  Don't they just look completely at ease with each other??



Little Vail.  She is squishy and sweet and was a dream to work with.  She never even made a peep during our session!





I love that Devyn wanted to use some bold colors instead of all pastels.  I love these colors with Vail's dark hair.



 Devyn and Richard have great style so I enjoyed using their house as a backdrop.




Look at this girl.  She looks like a little princess.




Can you even believe this bed?  So amazing.





And this little guy.  He stole the show and my heart.  We had fun playing peek-a-boo and he showed me around the house and was happy to pose for me.



He was so sweet and gentle with his sister so we were able to get a ton of sibling and family pictures.  It was wonderful!






Can you even believe how beautiful this woman is?  And this is only a few days after she gave birth!!  #jealous







She is so patient and loving with both of the kids it made for an easy and stress free session!




This family is used to juggling.  They live part of the year here in Colorado because they were both raised here (and because it is awesome here, right everyone!).  And then they live the other part of the year in New Jersey where Richard is the goalie for the Utica Comets.  So naturally we had to get some shots of him with his hockey sweater. 




This girl loves her daddy.  Look how content and smiley she is!





I love this one.  They just look so happy together!



Thanks for allowing me to come into your house and spend the morning with your family.  It was a joy and an honor.  I hope we can do it again next time you are in Colorado!



For more photos follow me on Instagram or Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment