Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Keaney Family- Colorado Family Photography

I love all things country.  I love the barns, the hay (even if it makes me sneeze), the red paint, the old, worn comfortable feeling of everything and the simplicity (yet incredibly hard work) of life.



So naturally when Melondie asked if I would come to their working horse ranch to do their family photos I jumped at the chance.





They bought this ranch/farm 18 months ago and haven't stopped working since.  It is close to my house and I have loved watching their property transform.  There is always something new each time I drive by.  I can't even imagine how many hours they have spent making their place amazing!




I can't even remember the last time I laughed so hard during a session.  They obviously love each other very much and they love spending time laughing and joking together.  It made me look forward to your kids getting into adulthood and how much fun it can be!



Aren't these two just adorable??  They just celebrated their 24th anniversary.  One more year to silver!



Isn't this lady stunning?  She just graduated from college and she is ready to take on the world!





It seems like yesterday that I took pictures of this guy for his senior pictures and yet, he just finished his freshman year of college.  Now he and his horse are home for the summer hard at work on Flapjack Ranch.




This little cutie.  I bet she is happy to have her siblings home for the summer!  I also bet that she loves being an only child sometimes too!  She is the cutest little firecracker.




The chicken whisperer.


Look at these pretty ladies!

 
And the cowboys.


Their property is so beautiful and the evening lighting was perfect for our session!






Thanks for having me out to the ranch you guys.  I loved spending the evening with you.   And if anyone out there needs your horse boarded.....call Flapjack Ranch!


For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment