Thursday, April 6, 2017

Carolyn- Littleton Newborn Photographer

Seriously.  I don't know what these parents promised this little girl, but it must be good.  From the moment she was born, she was perfect.  Even the nurses commented on how easy and beautiful this birth was.  You can see her birth photos here.



Just three days later I was reunited with this little beauty and her newborn session was the easiest one I have ever done!  She was sleepy and pose-able and she even smiled on command!  I couldn't believe it.



For this picture I said, "You are going to be Mommy's favorite, aren't you?", and she broke into this smile!  We were dying with laughter!



I mean....seriously.  Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen?





That strawberry blonde hair is to die for!






The only hiccup to our session was that Carolyn's big brother was sick with the pukes.  He didn't get to join in our session, but everyone was super chill about it and luckily grandma was there to help with Grant to make sure he got the love he needed while we were doing pictures.



Mallory, however, was gung-ho about the session.  She was happy and smiley and loved taking pictures with her new sister.  I love these girl pictures.




And then there is this amazing woman.  She delivered this baby like a champ and then just 3 days later looked FANTASTIC.  How did she do that?  Super Mom!!!  Emily is so beautiful and she was born to be a mother.  She is fabulous with all three of her kids and I know most of the reason for our easy session was all of the hard work she has put in the last 3 years raising these beauties.




Being calm and relaxed and chill before and during the session is key to having things go well.  The babies can sense the mood in the house and it determines the entire session.  So thanks for being so relaxed Emily!


Chris was certain that she was a girl (even though they didn't find out the gender before-hand).  He certainly loves his girl!


 

I wish we would have been able to get all 5 of them in one picture, but poor Grant wasn't able to.  So we settled for these two just doting on their new baby girl.  Swoon.


 
I love this family and I am so thankful that I have been able to walk through life with them the last few years.  




For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment