Friday, March 24, 2017

Rehabilitative Rhythms Music Therapy- Denver Photographer

Just this week I have done a 4 month session, a birth, a newborn session and this session with Rehabilitative Rhythms Music Therapy.  I love the diversity of my job!



When I was contacted about doing pictures for this company I was immediately intrigued.  I love music and it has made a profound impact on my life so I was interested to see what this company was all about.



I joined them for an hour long session with one of their little patients at their office.  I was instantly in love with this little boy and also his therapists.  This little guy was trained well and knew just what to do.  The hour long session was fun, entertaining and so interactive.  I can see how much good can be done when you pair music with therapy.




And then there is this guy!  This is the therapist's son but the other patient I was supposed to photograph was unable to come so Shane got to be our stand in.  How fun to be surrounded by music all the time at home and at Mommy's work.



Their work is very hands on and their joy is evident.  It is very obvious that they love their jobs.



I also visited them while they were working with a group of stroke patients.  Once again, their joy shines through.  They took turns working with the patients, singing with them and encouraging them to work their brain and muscles.  They tailored the music to the group and the patients LOVED it.








Look at these wonderful therapists.  They have lucky patients! 







If you know of anyone that could benefit from Music Therapy, I would highly recommend this group of amazing individuals.



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment