Monday, May 23, 2016

4 Month Old Emery- Highlands Ranch Photographer

Adorable baby +  bloomers + pearls = perfection.



This is my second shoot this year with a baby girl and her pearls.  
And I am loving every minute of these shoots.



Remember sweet Emery?  She is 4 months old now.  
I don't think I have ever seen such blue eyes on someone this young. 




Isn't she just about the cutest thing you have ever seen?





It was pretty chilly outside on the day we took these pictures.  
As a matter of fact, almost the moment we finished the skies opened
 up and it rained for the rest of the day.  I am so glad we 
squeezed these in before the weather turned.




Emery was such a trooper.  She endured some pretty chilly temperatures 
in just bloomers and pearls.  And she was happy about it.  Not even a fuss.



She is an incredibly happy baby!





I love this age.  They are constantly discovering and they can be
 entertained for hours by simply gazing at themselves in the mirror.





I am so thankful for this sweet family and the fact that
 I get to see them 2 more times!  Can't wait to see how much cuter she 
gets in the next few months.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment