Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sneak Peek: Hailey and Austin

I love photographing kids more than once.  It gives us a chance to get to know each other and for them to be more comfortable with me.  Thus, ensuring that magic happens!  This session did not disappoint.  Hailey was all smiles and was quite the little model.  She cracked me up! 
Little Austin also was happy to show me his cute smile and little baby teeth.  
The two bottom teeth phase is my favorite!
Colorado is so green right now from all of the rain that it makes for a gorgeous backdrop!  
I can't believe these pictures and the beautiful coloring!  
And nothing makes a backdrop better than a couple of cute kids and their parents.  
I love the variety of shots that I got.  There are plenty more where this came from!
Thanks Both family.  I can't wait for our next session when Austin turns one.
For more pictures visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment