Monday, June 22, 2015

Sneak Peek: Adley

I have been photographing this little gal since she was born.  
I can hardly believe that she is 2 already.

Cuteness aside...this sweet girl was so much fun to photograph.  
She was playful, fun and ready to smile for the camera.  I LOVE that!  
And it is hard to come by with 2 year olds...usually.  




The best part about this session....their growing family.  I am so happy that they are going to be welcoming another baby to their family later this year.  This new baby is SO lucky to be a part of this beautiful and amazing family.  These guys have got the parenting thing down.


Don't you think that Hollie makes a really cute pregnant lady?


The sunglasses.....oh my goodness.  Adorable.

So much personality.


I can't wait to meet the newest member of your sweet little family.  
Until then....keep up the good work and enjoy 
the simplicity and fun of one child!

For more pictures visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment