Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cheyenne and David- Engagement

I love working with the young and in love.  
When I got married at the ripe old age of 21, I felt so mature and felt like I had it all together.  
Now I look back and realize how young and inexperienced I was.

However, there is something to be said for fresh, young perspective and head-over-heels love.  
I love being around them.  It makes me thankful to have had that
 young love and that I have been able to grow that love into 
something long-lasting and beautiful.
The youth and enthusiasm these two have is refreshing and exciting.  
I loved meeting with Cheyenne early this year to talk wedding details
 and to see if we were a good fit!  It was like we were of the same mind. 
 We have similar taste and likes and I can't wait to photograph their wedding in June.  
I also enjoyed getting to meet her Love, seeing them interact and
 getting to know them as a couple.  It is so helpful for the wedding day.  
We get to practice posing and they get comfortable with me so on their big day,
 we are able to relax and have fun!

She and David are so cute together and we had a blast roaming 
around Chatfield Botanic Gardens.  She wasn't able to get married there,
 so doing an engagement session there was the next best thing!
These two were quick to smile and were totally at ease in front of the camera!  
They knew exactly what I wanted even before I had to say it.

And Colorado was in it's usual, breathtaking form.
I can't wait for June to be able to document these two lives becoming one!
For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment