Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Viviana Turns One!

Oh. my. cuteness.

This little girl loved the camera, and the camera loved her back!  
She was all smiles for her first birthday session.  Seriously.  
This was one of the easiest sessions I have ever done.  Viviana is amazingly cute 
and had the most beautiful sparkle in her eyes.




Can you feel the love for this little gal?

Have you every seen such a happy one year old?


This outfit is almost as cute as she is!



This might be my new favorite father/daughter picture.  
I love both of their expressions.

I love that Grandma came to get in on the action!  They were so cute together.  
You can tell where Viviana and Jaima get their good looks.
I loved getting to know this family!  It felt like we had been friends for years.  
We laughed and joked all through the session.  I love my job and meeting new people
 and I love how my clients feel like family when we are done.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your family for the day.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Bye-Bye.
 For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment