Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gifts for your Valentine

Hey Everyone!

Remember my post last month about the signs I made for Christmas?  Well, I thought it might be nice to make more and sell them...just in time for Valentine's Day.

I love flowers.  However, they always die so quickly and then I am left feeling sad.  There is nothing worse than having to clean out a nasty vase from dead, rotting flowers.

These signs will make a perfect gift for your valentine.  They probably cost about the same about as a dozen roses would and they will last FOREVER!

I am selling them for $50.  I have a few mostly done.  All they need is the frame and the stain on top (which will make them look more antiqued and more of a brownish color) and they will be done this weekend.  So, who wants one?  Just comment below and let me know which one you would like.  If you want to make a custom one, then it is an extra $10 because it takes more time (the only background colors I have are turquoise or gray- but you can choose any color for the writing).  If you would like one of the ones I have shown with different colored writing, then let me know that as well.

Men....be creative (without having to do all the work) and give her a gift that will earn you some serious bonus points.

Choice #1


Choice #2

Choice #3

Choice #4 (same as #2, but with different colors)
I mostly made this one for me, but if there is someone else out there that wants it, it is Choice #5.
This is what the final product looks like after antiquing and framing.


Let me know if you are interested, or if you want a custom one...let me know ASAP so I can get started on it.

Happy early V-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment