Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sneak Peek: Adley 8 months

Adley is one of my Baby's First Year clients.  I have really enjoyed seeing her every few months and spending time with her and her parents.  It doesn't hurt that she is adorable either!  It sure makes my job easier and a lot more fun.

Do you remember her baby pictures?  She was past the "typical" newborn picture phase (usually done in the first 10 days- and she was 7 weeks!) but she was one of the easiest babies I have worked with.



Then for her 4 month session we got one of my favorite pictures of 2013: The tutu and pearls picture.  I was a little worried for her 8 month session.  Would I be able to keep it up?  Can she continue to dazzle me with her sweetness.

YES!  She was, once again, a little doll.  I got so many amazing pictures from this session.  I think part of it is her rockstar mom.  Hollie knows how to dress for pictures.  Perhaps I need her hire her as a stylist!  Don't want to take my word for it?  Just let Adley dazzle you with her cuteness.









Perhaps another Photog in the making?  She LOVED my lens cap!

 Adley, keep it up girl.  I can't wait for our one year old session!  Your mom better start planning now so that we can out-do this one. 

For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment