Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's a Wrap!

This post marks my last LiLo blog for the year (stayed tuned for personal blogs).  The Lucas Family is my last photo shoot of 2012!  It has been amazing fall season for my business and I am so thankful!  However, I am pretty excited to unchain myself from the computer (and I am sure my kids are excited to have their mom back)!  Now it is time to chain myself to the sewing machine (sorry kids).

The Lucas' were my first "official" client back in May of 2011 when I took baby pictures of little Braylon.  It is hard to believe that he (and LiLo Photography) is now 18 months old.  I can't believe it.  It has been so fun to watch this little guy grow! 

We met last weekend up in the mountains to get some "snow pictures".  Of course the snow waited until later that night, so we didn't get very much snow in the pictures, but they still looked so cute and festive that I think they look pretty Christmasy!  Braylon was a little chilly and didn't want to be followed by the paparazzi, but I still managed to sneak in a few pictures.



Note the snow


I have one like this from when he was crawling at age one!

Gerber Baby?




Maybe he is thinking "my parents are silly".
Merry Christmas LiLo clients!  What a gift you have been this year.  For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment