Friday, September 14, 2012

Gloria!

This little lady is just about the cutest thing ever.  Her big blue eyes are amazing and she has the sweetest disposition!  I guess that comes from having 3 older brothers and sisters who dote on her!

I got to hang out with her and her mom while our guys were doing the Imogene pass run last weekend.  She barely made a fuss all weekend long and we loved doting on her (seeing as she was the only kid on the trip).

She turned 6 months while we were there, so naturally we had to do a little impromptu photo shoot.  I have heard rumors that we are going to do a full family shoot in a few weeks, so be sure to keep a look out for the rest of this precious family!

Gerber Baby?




Getting a little Mama love!

The only time you can have rolls and it be cute!


For more pictures, check out my facebook page here or my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment