Monday, September 12, 2011

What's In a Blog?

Today is my blogging debut.  I have been thinking about doing a blog for quite some time, but something has always stopped me.  But not today.  Today....I become a blogger.  I have always loved reading other blogs, but I wonder to myself; "does anyone care what I have to say?"  So, I am taking a leap of faith and hoping that people do care what I have to say and can relate to my life.

I am a stay at home mom.  It is a sacrifice, but I love it (most of the time).  There has never been any doubt that this is what I want to do when I grow up and I am so thankful that I am able to do it.  Do I wish we had a double income?  Yes!!!  Is it worth it to have someone else taking care of my kids?  NO!!  I know that there are lots of women that would love to be able to stay at home but are not able to.  I am glad that we have made the choice to live on a tighter budget so that I can be at home with my kiddos.

I am also a budding photographer.  I love creating great pictures of families and kids that reflect their true personality instead of them giving the cheesy smile to the camera!  I am hoping that through this blog I can share my love of photography as well as some cute pictures of my own family and clients that I work with.

By the way, this is probably one of the only pictures you will ever see of me.  Being behind the camera all of the time means that I am never in any pictures.  Thanks to Kristen Haufschild for taking this head shot of me while I was taking her click class.

I guess that is all for now.  Looking back, this seems like a really boring post.  Sorry and hang in there!  I promise to spice it up.

1 comment:

  1. A new blog to follow! Great job, Lisa! I'll be a faithful reader. I would LOVE to take one of Kristen's click classes. How fun that you got to do that!

    ReplyDelete