Monday, January 19, 2015

Kamden- 8 months

My "Babies First Year" clients make time fly like no other.  Every time the moms contact me for our next session I always say to myself "I can't believe it has been 4 months already".  How is time flying so quickly?  With bigger kids (like my own) their growth isn't as obvious (until they try on jeans that they haven't worn in 2 months and now no longer fit).  

I love marking time with these babies and families.  I love getting to know their little ones.  And I love getting to know the families, especially the moms. We moms have to stick together.  We are in the trenches together and I love that after a year I no longer call them clients, but call them friends.

So on that note.  Here is the sweet, adorable Kamden.  He is now 8 months old.  He is so happy and content and made my job a cinch during this session.  With his blue eyes and chubby cheeks I think he is the perfect candidate for the newest Gerber baby.  Don't you think?
His big sister is turning 2 in just a few short weeks so I snapped a few pictures of her as well.  She didn't want to stay still (as with most almost 2 year olds).  She also really wanted to show me her tongue.  Every time I pointed the camera at her, she stuck her tongue out.  It was darling and frustrating at the same time.  She made me work for it!  Good thing her brother was so easy. 

But you know me...I love a challenge.  So I am super happy that I managed to get a few shots with her tongue inside of her mouth.  Sweet little stinker!  I can't believe how much these two look alike.  It must be the amazing blue eyes!  
 We tried to do a few of them together but Brayden didn't want to sit still.  I don't blame her.  It was a bit chilly out and she wanted to be up exploring!  The one picture I got was so funny.  She looks like she is about the same size as her baby brother. 
Bridget, thanks for sharing your babies with me!

For more pictures visit my Facebook page or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment