Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sneak Peek: Harlow Turns 2!

Remember this little beauty?


I can't believe that a year has already gone by!


 I love this little family.  Courtney....I love the shoes.  Can I just hang out in your closet and try on all of your shoes?

Last year she wore these awesome yellow boots.


And now this year....

Even Harlow got in on the cool shoe action.  Apparently these boots have been passed from kid to kid throughout the extended family.


Parents:
Don't stress about how your kids are acting during the photo shoot.  My goal is to let them get comfortable with me so that I get natural expressions!  Little Harlow was done with the photo shoot after about 30 minutes.  She started asking for "Hops".  "Hops" are the little bunny snacks that she loves.  Even though she was stuffing the "Hops" in her mouth, we still got some great pictures and it will be a fun reminder of what she loved at this age!  Let the kids be who they are during our session and I promise I will get a few good shots!







What a cutie!  I love the big brown eyes.  For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment