Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sneak Peek: K Family

Meet the K family.



Aren't they the cutest?  These little boys melted my heart (although I tend to have a soft spot for little boys).  Little Ethan was so patient and loving to his little brother.  I love to see that (I wish I saw more of that at my house......it is summer time and there is a fair amount of fighting going on at the Lord house).

These little guys had a blast roaming around the park, playing on the railroad tracks (the little train was not going while we were there) and splashing around in the creek.  I love that their mom was willing to let them get wet and splash around.  Kids give genuine smiles and delight when they are allowed to play during the photo session.


Awwww....giving mom a flower


Love his little feet up on this one




I love working with new families and getting to know their little ones!  I also love how "summery" these pictures look.  Love the bright colors and green trees and grass.  Yeah for summer!

For more pictures of this cute family visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment