Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sneak Peek- Ellie

Spring has FINALLY come to Colorado!  We haven't seen snow for a few days now and the trees and grass are so green.  Love it!  It makes for a beautiful backdrop for pictures.  Much better than brown grass and bare, lifeless trees!

This little gal just turned one!  Her big brothers are in Makai and Tanner's classes at school and they have had so much fun this school year having play dates.  When Mary mentioned that she needed some one year old pictures of Ellie, I told her I was the gal for her!  I went over to their house the other day and we played and roamed around for awhile.  Ellie was pretty smiley at first, but after a bit she just wanted to play with her favorite thing..... dandelions.  She is so cute and easy going (you have to be with 2 big brothers!).  It was wonderful to be able to capture this time in her life.  We even let her have a sucker and a cupcake!  Every kid's dream (and every photographer's secret weapon).












Thanks for having me over Mary.  I have loved getting to know your family! For more pictures of sweet Ellie visit me on Facebook or go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment