Friday, May 24, 2013

Sneak Peek: Aidan

Remember this little guy?

Now he is One!  Time flies.

I always have so much fun with this family.  I feel like I have known them forever and just this week we realized that we did in fact meet 11 years ago when we were both (Brian and I) in our mutual friend's wedding.  Crazy!

During this session we all learned a few things about Aidan.  Things that none of us (even his parents) knew about him.

1.  He loves lollipops (okay, what kid doesn't).  But this was his first time eating one and he loved it!
This was his first taste.  He wasn't sure what to think at first!

2.  He loves rocking chairs.  Again, first time in a rocking chair and he would cry if we tried to get him out of it.  Luckily it was at the end of our time together.

3.  Aidan loves chalk and chalk boards.  He loves writing on it and playing with it.  It was a blast watching him and taking pictures of him with his chalk board.  I bet I know what his mom and dad are going to buy him for presents!
Can you see all of his "markings"?
Aidan, it has been such a joy watching you grow!  I always look forward to our sessions together.  Happy Birthday Big Boy!




First Steps all by himself!  Fell down right after this picture.


For more pictures of Aidan visit my LiLo Photography Facebook page or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment