Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sneak Peek: The Stocking Family

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I had a lovely time celebrating with family and relaxing.  I am so thankful for the LiLo family and how my business has grown so much this year.  My goal was to double my amount of photoshoots from last year and I DID IT (plus some)!  What a blessing it has been this year.  I am so thankful to be able to have a job that I love and that I am passionate about.  Not everyone can say that!

Now, to the Stocking family.  I met this family through the Bradford Auction.  Shelly was collecting donations for the auction and I gave away a photo session.  She saw my work and immediately wanted to book a session (their first family pictures!!!).  I am so glad that she did.  Her little boy is SOOOOO cute and she and her husband are no slouches in the looks department!  Even their dog is super cute and photogenic.

They really wanted pine trees and woodsy looking pictures so I scouted out a new spot and I LOVE the way it looks.  I love that they wore their coats for most of the pictures.  I just love wintery looking pictures!

And the dog.  Buck.  So.  Amazing.  I guess it helps that Shelly has a background in animal training, but this dog was the most well behaved dog I have ever seen (especially for a lab puppy).  I love that we got so many good ones with Buck in them (note: most of time it is REALLY hard to get a good picture where everyone, including the animals are looking at the camera).








Thanks for choosing me Shelly and I loved spending time with your family.  For more pictures of this amazing family, visit my Facebook page or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment