Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sneak Peek- Lanckriet Family

Last month was insanely busy!  Now, I am finally having time to sit down and edit all of the amazing families I worked with!  It is so fun to meet new people and be a part of capturing their lives on film (or computer as it were).  This family is one of my first friend of friend of a friend clients.  My friend Summer introduced me to Becky and Brian, and then Becky and Brian passed my name along to Sarah and her family.  I love it!  By the way, if you recommend a friend and they book a session, you receive a free 8x10 professional print of your choice!  So go tell your friends about me, it is the highest compliment!

Back to the Lanckriet family!  They joined their families together 5 years ago and hadn't had any pictures done since!  It was so fun to see them interact and I loved the way the three kids (all teenagers) got along so well and really seemed to have fun together.  I so often work with young families, that it was a breath of fresh air to work with kids that I didn't have to do a dance in order for them to look at the camera.  I got some great shots of this beautiful family.  Only a few more years and they will need some senior pictures (wink wink).

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


















For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment