Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One Year Olds- Cute but busy!

i.am.tired.  It feels like it has been a long day, and it is only 7:40.  Perhaps it is because I started my day early and took care of 5 kids today.  I watched a friend's sweet little girls today.  It was fun, but crazy!  I spent the day as a taxi and following around the one year old to make sure she didn't get into any trouble.  My house isn't exactly baby proof anymore.

Realization #1- I am glad that I don't have a one year old right now.  My baby is now 3 1/2 and at such a fun stage (most of the time, not counting the 30 minute crying spell tonight because he didn't want to eat his dinner.  Wish I could say that was an isolated incident, but he does that about 75% of the time at dinner.  Ready for that stage to be OVER!).

Realization #2 it is really hard to get anything done whilst taking care of 5 kids, however I did manage to make a blanket, finish a purse and do 3 loads of laundry.  Why can't I be that productive on normal days?
   

Just for nostalgia sake, here is a picture of my baby when he was one.  Really cute right?

Realization #3- I have some news to share.  Are you ready?  I just gave birth.....to a new website!  LiLo is on the web.  Come on over to www.photolilo.com and check it out.  I still have a few things to tweak (the font is really hard to read, sorry) but I really love the way it turned out.

Realization #4- I should be putting my kids to bed right now.  I better get going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment