Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Emery is One! Littleton Baby Photography

I am still reeling at the fact that it is 2017.  2016 went WAY too quickly!  I am sure that this family is feeling the same thing.  The first year of your baby's life is a blur.  It flies by and they grow from being a tiny, helpless newborn to a walking, babbling, curious little cutie pie. 





Look a little Miss Emery.  Isn't she just about the cutest thing you have ever seen?  I love that she got dressed up in her little Christmas outfit which can also be used for Valentine's Day!!



Those pig tails are killing me!  I have boys so I wouldn't even begin to know how to get that fine, short hair into cute little piggies.  But her mom is a genius! 



She is seriously one of the easiest First Year babies I have ever worked with.  She is super easy going, happy as can be and is a real trooper.  Two of our four sessions were pretty chilly and she didn't complain a bit.




Charlie is a 4 year old lab who also happens to be Emery's best friend.  So naturally we had to get some pictures of the two of them together!  Is there anything more precious than a little kid and their dog?  Nope....I don't think so either.  Charlie was so patient with Emery and one of the most mellow labs I have ever seen.  Good dog!







 Such a happy girl.  And so well loved.



I have LOVED spending the year watching Emery get more adorable with each session.  I am so sad that our year is over, but I can't wait to see you again soon!





For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment