Sunday, February 12, 2017

David and Cheyenne- Littleton Maternity Photographer

You have no idea how much this session meant to me.  I love making deep and lasting relationships with my clients.  So much so that they become like family to me.  



I have had the privilege of photographing these two for their engagement, their wedding and now they are adding to their family.  I can't wait to walk through the next year with them as they have their baby!



These two are so adorable together.  We decided to go up into the mountains a bit so we could get more of a winter feel and it was a bit icy.  But David was right beside Cheyenne every moment and made sure that she was safe and taken care of.  



Can you feel the love between them?  I love that they only have eyes for each other!  They are so easy to photograph as they are just totally in love with each other. 


Full of joy.




I love this woman.  She is becoming like a little sister to me.  I love that when we met to talk about birth photography and their baby's first year Cheyenne's comment to me was "as soon as we found out we were pregnant I wanted to call you first to let you know and to make sure you were available".  That made my heart so happy!



Oh how I love belly pictures.  I represents so love and promise of joy in the future.


 

Needless to say, you will be seeing a lot more of these two in the next year.
 


They are going to make wonderful parents.  They are so caring, loving and obviously completely IN LOVE with each other.  Which is the perfect way to bring a baby into this world.



 These just might be my favorite ones.  




Now if that sweet baby can stay put until his due date......  I am going out of town the week before he is due and I REALLY want to be there for his debut!!



Enjoy your last few weeks as a family of two!  



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment