Thursday, January 26, 2017

Emily- Littleton Newborn Photography

A new year brings new life, new beginnings, new habits and for LiLo....new babies.  Oh how I love babies.  I love everything about them.  It is like everything perfect about the world all rolled into a cute little squishy package.




And speaking of cute little squishy packages....meet Emily.  Isn't she just about the cutest thing you have ever seen? 




She is so pink and looks like a little cherub.



I have had a streak of newborn boys lately so I was so happy to have a little girl.  Girl accessories are so much fun!




Another reason I love this little girl so much is that I have had the pleasure of walking through life with her family.  I took pictures of her big brother when he was born, did maternity pictures for her mom and dad and even was able to photograph her parent's wedding.  What a thrill to be present at so many momentous occasions in the life of this family!





Emily really wanted to see me and be a part of everything and therefore she had her eyes open quite a bit during our session.  But that is okay because her eyes are beautiful and it was like looking into her soul.





Mother/baby and father/baby pictures are some of my favorites during the session.  You can almost reach out and touch the love in the room.  Don't you think!?









Emily, I loved meeting you and cuddling with you.  You are one lucky girl to have such loving parents and good big brothers to watch out for you.



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment