Friday, April 25, 2014

Sneak Peek: The Miller Family

I have known this family for a long time.  I love to be able to take pictures of people that I have known forever.  It feels more personal and I feel like I am able to capture the "real side" of their family.  Lindsey and my husband grew up together and have remained friends for all of these years.  They also live less than 2 miles from us.  Unfortunately, we are both pretty busy and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.

The other thing I love about this family is that they are a mirror image of us.  They also have three boys.  It is so fun to get together with families that are in our same situation.  We can feel each others joys and pains.  I am sure they also get the sympathy looks and comments when people see that they have three boys.  Why do people always do that?  I personally LOVE having three boys.  Yes, there is a lot of noise, activity and a fair amount wrestling.  However....we have VERY little drama.  Hallelujah!

Anyway, back to the Millers.  They are such a wonderful and loving family with great hearts.  Lindsey is a Littleton Firefighter and Kim is a teacher- talk about serving the community.  We are blessed to know them and hope that our kids are able to make memories together.   

Editing this session was more fun than usual.  I smiled my way through it the entire time I was working.  I love these tow-headed boys!


Lane

Miles

Noah
 



Identical twins are so fun to photograph
One of my favs.  Can you believe that these guys haven't had a professional picture taken since their wedding?
It was fun to run around Historical Golden chasing these active boys.  These sessions are challenging and I love it.  I even got them to all put on mustaches for a fun shot at the end.
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
Thanks for sharing your family with me, Millers.  Let's get our boys together soon.

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment