Friday, June 29, 2012

Some of my Favorite People

These are a few of my favorite people!  I finally got them behind my lens.  I needed some pictures for my photo collage (see later post) for Stacey's 40th birthday and I needed some recent pictures.  So, I begged and pushed my way into their BUSY schedule for the week leading up to her birthday.  We planned a quick trip to a park and got some great pictures.  I can't wait to do a full shoot with them. 

I LOVE having nieces!  They are so fun and girly and DRAMA.  I love to hang out with them, but now realize why God gave me 3 boys!  Here are some fun pictures from our short time together.

Mommmmm.  Stacey just made a funny comment that Ashlynn didn't appreciate!







Thanks for the quick shoot Fillharts, and I can't wait to do a full one in the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment