Thursday, January 25, 2018

I've Moved!!!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for being a faithful follower of The Life of LiLo blog!  I appreciate you following along with my LiLo families, my photography and my ramblings.  

I have good news though!  My blog has moved to its new home and it is now integrated with my website....which is amazing and it is something I have been wanting to do for years!

So head on over to www.photolilo.com to see the new website or to www.photolilo.com/blog to see the new blog!

Or just CLICK HERE and it will magically take you there.

All of the old blogs will remain on here (at least for a few months) but they have also been migrated to the new blog so you can see all of your old favorites on the new blog as well.  Nothing has been lost.  Hurray!

Much Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment