Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alivia-Maternity Pictures

I was always a little sad that I never got any maternity pictures taken.  At the time, you feel so big and ugly, but now I remember the beauty and pleasure of carrying my precious boys inside of me.  I wish I would have documented it better.   In comes Alivia.  I have known her for a few years now and she is just one of the nicest people you will meet.  You know the thing I really love about her, you can tell that she really loves her kids.  She is a GREAT mom.  Now, she is getting ready to add child #4 to her wonderful family.  I have been wanting to do some maternity pictures for a while, and now I have done it!  Alvia was perfect with her skinny little body and her cute round belly.  She makes a really cute pregnant lady!  We had a great time chatting and taking pictures and rearranging her room to get it just right for the pictures!  They turned out really cute!  Take a sneak peek of Alivia and her new baby coming in just a few weeks.









Thanks Alivia!  It was so fun to be with you.  I can't wait to get my lens on your little girl in a few weeks.  For more pictures, check out my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment